Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
King Ding-A-Ling
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I learned a little something about myself last night after I got my pop and my spitter mixed up.

1. It takes exactly 4 big gulps before I can tell the difference btwn chew spit and Pepsi.

2. Recycled Beachnut does not taste the same the 2nd time around

3. The first 3 swallows of my spitters are liquid, and the 4th is solid

4. You actually have to bite the 4th swallow off so you don't have to swallow the 5th one too.

5. I can only go 2 steps before the vomit comes

6. My wife can laugh for 25 min straight without taking a breath

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
I learned a little something about myself last night after I got my pop and my spitter mixed up.

1. It takes exactly 4 big gulps before I can tell the difference btwn chew spit and Pepsi.

2. Recycled Beachnut does not taste the same the 2nd time around

3. The first 3 swallows of my spitters are liquid, and the 4th is solid

4. You actually have to bite the 4th swallow off so you don't have to swallow the 5th one too.

5. I can only go 2 steps before the vomit comes

6. My wife can laugh for 25 min straight without taking a breath
#1-5 Are "That's what she said" responses!

#6 could mean anything. :p

·
Smelly Pirate Hooker
2,713 Posts
I saw a buddy drink a Capt. and chew spit one time. No one realized it until someone asked "Wheres the Coke?" and his response was "On the counter" instead of 'In the fridge'.(insert collective gasp) Needless to say, chew spit wasnt his. Come to think about it, he never really was the same after that.....

·
Somateria spectabilis
14,103 Posts
I saw a buddy drink a Capt. and chew spit one time. No one realized it until someone asked "Wheres the Coke?" and his response was "On the counter" instead of 'In the fridge'.(insert collective gasp) Needless to say, chew spit wasnt his. Come to think about it, he never really was the same after that.....
So that's what you look like when you grow your hair out?

Reactions: Dukkilr

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
This has happened to me a couple times. Skoal straight does not taste as good going back in your mouth as it does when you spit it out. This is why I either use a water bottle or gatorade. I really felt bad after my little brother took a drink of my *pepsi* bottle one time. This is another I should just quit chewing... Can a day habit is hard to kick though.

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
Yes i have. Knew it as soon as the juice hit my lips. Didn't puke but gagged really bad and really long. Now the wife grabbed my bottle one night thought it was here soda and barely made it to the sink before that nights supper was out. Unmatched she cussed and I have to use a different style bottle than what her soda is.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
I'm glad I smoke cigars or my pipe. I've always wondered how often that accident happens for you guys that chew.

·
Somateria spectabilis
14,103 Posts
I'm glad I smoke cigars or my pipe. I've always wondered how often that accident happens for you guys that chew.
What do you smoke in your pipe? I don't remember you smoking when we hunted together.

·
Registered
568 Posts
One time I was using a buddy's car so he could use my truck. I was working construction and didn't want to leave the jobsite, so I decided to drink whatever he had in the car. Found a cherry pepsi and started chugging. Turned out to be his chew spit that had probably been sitting in the hot July sun for a week or more.

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
Captain Black in the white pouch. Wasn't really time when we hunted.

·
Registered
832 Posts
A guy I work with was down in the basement watching TV, his wife came down and grabbed his spitter by mistake. After she finished gagging she asked him what the little chunks were. He said oh yeah, I was clipping my toenails and tossing them in there too..... :eek: .........resume gagging........

I've had people do it a few times, and I've done it once or twice with my own, but never with someone elses, thank god.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
i can honestly say that i took a drink of my smoke bottle in the boat a month or so ago and my buddys wont let it go. they thought it was funny until i puked in the boat then it lost its 45 minutes of laughter

·
King Ding-A-Ling
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 · (Edited)
4 big gulps, really, it only takes me one

It just has a totally different texture
I was really thirsty! The little misses and i just had a intimate marathon. I rolled over grabed my "pop" and started after it. Only to realize I brought my spitter into the hotel room and not my pop. FU$%!!!

Which I guess made it so funny to her, cuz she was able to watch me puking my guts out in the full length mirror that was perfectly angled from the hotel bed into the bathroom.

I know what I look like naked, and so does she ... and it aint that good anymore ...... but know she knows what I look like naked from behind, bent over at the waist puking. Lucky she didn't go blind. ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.