Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else on here buy stuff from Ebay from time to time?? Once in awhile I can find good deals but most of the time the stuff is way over priced.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I don't even look on there for decoys anymore. Looked once and laughed and never have looked again.

· King Ding-A-Ling
2,249 Posts
I buy alot of stuff on there. You just have to pick and choose what you are looking for. The more popular consumer products are not big deal busters anymore. But the obscure items that you and maybe only 12 other are looking for can be a huge bargian. Buld stuff is also a great buy. Bulk rope, webbing, nylon, buttons, rivets, ect

I think I am going to buy a set a Pallet Forks for my skid steer on there this week. Get them about $300 cheaper than anywhere localy, only $100 to ship so that s a net savings of $200 bucks!

· Smelly Pirate Hooker
2,713 Posts
I have bought a few things on Ebay. The last thing I bought was a part for my outboard. I easily saved half of what I would have paid for it from the OMC guy in town (I bought a new one). Some of the things (like decoys) are just rediculous in price. The price w/o shipping may not be bad, but the price with shipping is where some of the guys on there get you. You just have to know what you are looking for and be patient. What is not there today, may be there tommorow.

· Registered
3,780 Posts
thats what i was getting at...for waterfowling gear, forget about it. but i do use it a lot for e caller parts. the amps i use cost 50-60 bucks if you buy them in a store, but can be found a lot cheaper on ebay. i usually buy 5-6 at a time for a better price and also to save on shipping

· Registered
43 Posts

· Sarcastic
2,933 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.