Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Pelican
5,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to try to sell some things on ebay, but am kinda at a loss to this whole Paypal thing. If I sell something the money will go to paypal I understand, but what I don't understand is how you get that money from paypal.

Also I'm not sure I understand the whole shipping thing as far as how can you post what shipping is going to be if you don't even know where it's gonna be shipped? Should I call UPS lets say and give them weight and dimensions and ask what it would cost to ship the furthest away from my zip in America, and then post that?

Any help appreciated.

· Chris Wearmouth
3,499 Posts
As far as pay pal goes you can wire transfer your money to your account. Just make sure you have your routing number and things like that. You also need your account verified so youll have to scan a picture of your license and send it to them.

As far as shipping just use this http://www.usps.com/tools/calculatepostage/welcome.htm that will give you a general idea of what you need to charge for shipping.

· Registered
9 Posts
As far as selling stuff on ebay just add" Buyer pays exact shipping" in your description that usually works for me and I think you can get your paypal linked to your checking account and if you cant do that then I know you can cash out your paypal account and they send you a check. Thats how it used to work

· King Ding-A-Ling
2,249 Posts
you can transfer $ from your checking acount to your pay pal account and vise versa. you can also request a check. However, I think there is a fee for that??? and it can take almost 4 weeks???

· Registered
779 Posts
I have 600 positive feedback and never had a problem with Paypal. You can either get it in a check or to your checking account. I have a Paypal debit card that I can use like a checking debit card with the money I have in my paypal.. Makes shit way easier IMO

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.