Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here buy decoys off of ebay. I just got a bunch of shell goose decoys for dirt cheap, little over 20 bucks cheaper. Some stuff though is high priced but if you search and wait you can get some steals.

· Registered
1,177 Posts
It's hard to find a REALLY good deal. Every once in awhile you can. For me it's cheaper to go to Scheels than try and get into a bidding war where they end up buying them for 1 and a half times more than I can buy them.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
that is just it I think some people either don't know the retail on the decoys or just get going and are determined to win the decoys.

· Registered
2,137 Posts
The only decoys I've bought on eBay were a half dozen GHG Prograde lookers. I got them for about $100 new in box. But with shipping, it was about $125.....so I still saved about $35. If shipping on decoys wasn't so much, I'd buy even more on there probably.

· Registered
520 Posts
You are right, you can find some deals if you stay on Ebay a lot. I really think some folks bid the stuff high because they have no clue about the true retail price. I have seen stuff go for higher than someone could order it through Mack's, and that includes shipping from Mack's. Add in the shipping and it amazes me how much someone will pay for 3 Avery goose decoys!

It is much easier to find deals on duck decoys!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.