Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need a new pair of waders and was looking at these. im just having a problem justifying spending that much on a pair of waders. any one of any input?

·
Registered
702 Posts
From what i have heard well worth it. I normally get 3 years before i start to get leeks and i have tried several different brands. All seem to do the same. My brother got a pair when they first came out and has not had any trouble with them. He loves the ankle buckles he says makes walkin the the muck a breeze. He also says there craftsmenship is awesome. Im ordering a pair. after this season i will be able to give you my opinion. I would rather spend more money and be able to wear them for 5-8 years instead of going threw 2 to 3 pairs of neopream ones and spending 3 times the money JMO

·
Registered
181 Posts
Mad Dog Gear is where its at.. had my pair since i was like 13 and now im 21, i have never had a problem with them. now i have a little cut above the left boot. going to patch it and see if it takes car of the problem if not cuz im going to buy a new pair of waders...

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
I'd lean towards Cabela's waders even though I love Drake products.

I've had the SuperMag 1600's and they are great waders for the price. Drake waders are fairly new so I'd let them iron out the mistakes before spending that extra money on them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.