Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
4,710 Posts
Look decent by the pics, hadn't ever seen em before though.

· Registered
4,710 Posts
Yeah almost sounds too good

· Registered
1,588 Posts
If they are made out of the stuff that the sillosock feeder heads are made of, if you look at them wrong it will break. STAY AWAY.

If you want good, quality silhouettes look at Realgeese. They work and they are durable. I have looked at just about every other brand on the market and Realgeese are at the top for a reason. Most of mine are over 5 years old and they still look good.

· Registered
222 Posts
My son convinced me to split the cost of a bunch of Divebombs and carry bag with him before our ND trip last fall. We used them to add to our full bodies and they looked pretty good. We didn't break any as far as I know. I pretty much put out and picked up my full bodies, so didn't hardly touch the Dive bombs. I believe they were a good buy but no way compare to Real Geese silos. I'm seriously thinking of selling my Averys and Avians before next season and just using the Dive Bombs.

· Registered
1 Posts
Anybody ever seen or used these?... I'm a huge fan of silhouettes for bulking up a spread but man they're pricey. Anyhow I found these and was wondering if anybody knew anything about them.

http://divebombindustries.com/CanadaSilhouettes.html

I have personally hunted over their snow socks, crane socks, and their Canadian socks. I have nothing bad to say about them. decent quality, easy setup, and we slaughtered birds on all our hunts using them.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts