Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was putting up a new blind that was half way burried in the ground these last few weekends by a new pond my dad and i built on the family farm this year. Went to town and bought a bundle of that avery grass to cover the rest up. Well we have a local farmer who rents all of our ground even the pasture where our 4 ponds are. We did not know he switched the cows to that side of the pasture where we were building it. So the next morning we came out all the grass was gone with pieces all over the ground. The cows must of really liked it we thought, it probably looked like a bail of hay too. Was 50 bucks down the drain. I was so pissed off! I ended up putting barb wire around it now, then i can pull it out during season when the cows are lock up. :x Was a good lesson learnd, I am just glad I did not put the second bundle on too, or it would of been 100 bucks. :lol:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.