Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
scabbing consultant
1,330 Posts
that turkey video is so dumb. the bird was already dead and tagged and then the kid shot again. he didnt even aim anywhere close to the bird cause his wad flys up in the trees. hahahaha. what a joke. and that guy is a joke.

·
Registered
451 Posts
I can't believe what I just witnessed...did you all notice that the bird was rigored when he flipped it over...i feel bad for the kid....talk about exploitation...i truly hope that that young feller actually shot the bird...and then it was the "guide" that staged the event....WOW

·
Pelican
5,725 Posts
HOLLYWOOD said:
that turkey video is so dumb. the bird was already dead and tagged and then the kid shot again. he didnt even aim anywhere close to the bird cause his wad flys up in the trees. hahahaha. what a joke. and that guy is a joke.
I to noticed his shot hitting the tree 10 ft off the ground when I first watched it. Way to teach the youth/promote your business Lynn. Great job!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Wow that is absolutely rediculous. Lynn keeps trying ways to make up for his failing guide service, but is simply burying himself deeper and deeper.

Derek, he needs what you said plus a really good *** whoopin'!

Gude, you're so lucky.

·
Banned
346 Posts
Hell he probably scared that bird stiff with that horrible calling. This guy is a joke to say the least. I can fart a turkey yelp better than this jackass can use a diaphragm call.

·
Registered
1,960 Posts
YOu should have read all of the loving PM's he sent me after I started the thread about guiding on public water.

If I remeber correctly that was about the same time he called Todd at about 2 AM and went off about a sponsor being treated like that and he wanted me banned etc. I think Todd gave him his sponsorship money back and told him to get bent.

Todd, did I get that close to what happend? I miss him but luckily we still have a few close to it on here.

God Bless

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.