• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious how many people would like to have a chat room on here. I am not sure if we can get one but will have Todd look into it. Yes Todd I volunteered you for it. :lol:

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it would be fun for bsing. Seems alot of us on here like to do that. I know at the get together 5 hours went be real fast and all we did was bs :lol:

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
CLIPPER said:
ya I'm sick of pm'in your ass AJB let er rip on a open chat!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: fun time meetin soggy again tonight! minus the weather I had to drive through on the way home!
Ya I agree Clipper!!!!!!!!!!! Guess we will just have to hunt together this fall !!!!!!! :lol:

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Soggy Bottom Boy said:
yeah it was fun clipper. u were ur usual self like normal :lol: :lol:
what a mixer in one hand and bsing out of everywhere else. :lol:

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Soggy Bottom Boy said:
something like that :lol: if he wouldnt drive an obama truck the wippers might work
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Come on they are light a rock they don't move unless being pushed so they dont normally need a wiper!!!! Then again with it being an obama truck you would think he would make that a standard feature since all he knows how to do is spend! :lol:

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
CLIPPER said:
oh yeah you have a heavy 1/2..... sorry to step on the toes!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have a super duty prior to the super duties they were call heavy duty when they went to super duty gm(obamas company) and Dodge(fiats company) jump on the name heavy duty(ie copy ford once again). It is ok though we all know they want to be like ford!!!! :D

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
CLIPPER said:
blah blah blah, im going to bed have fun sleepin with your truck!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Its ok clipper we all understand now go nite nite!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.