Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
448 Posts
good morning fellas and ladies. We have been getting sponsors for the contest and seems to be going great. What we are thinking of doing is not only does first place get a % of the entry fees we are working on a guarentee cash amount for first place plus the % in the men and womens divisions.
We would like to thank these sponsors for coming on board
MCBS
Dillingers bar and grill
Mason city chiropractic
Home lumber
Furniture Outlet
First Security bank and trust
If you or you know anyone that would be interested in sponsoring contact Adam or I.

· Registered
448 Posts
We are looking at this but it can and probably will change. Not knowing how many callers are coming.
9:30 duck meat
10:30 goose meat
11:30 2 man duck meat
12:30 2 man goose meat
1:30 youth duck
2:30 youth goose
3:30 second round starts same order
That is what we are looking at for now. But it could change thats for sure. It hard to say with out knowing the amount of callers in each division. Youth we could only have 1 or 2 callers so we would not need that full hour so that would speed things up. But for now this is it. Thanks and hope to see ya there.

· Registered
448 Posts
Ok fellas I know its been a blurry and fuzzy so this is what it is going to be. Registration starts at 8 a.m. Contest starts at 9:30 a.m. The order is listed above and on Calling ducks.com. Back to back rounds. 2 rounds if 10 or less callers anything over 10 will do three rounds. 90 second routines for adult and youth. $18.00 at the door for adult $36.00 for 2 man teams. $13.00 for youth. Payout 75% of entry fees except for youth division prizes will be given. 50% first plus $100.00 cash for duck, goose, 2 man goose and 2 man duck for the 2 man that is $100.00 cash total so $50.00 each if thats what you choose to do. I think that covers it. I am sure it dont but we are learning as we go.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.