Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,780 Posts
I'm going to post again just to ask a few questions for clarification. I'm trying to figure out if I can do this contest, but I kind of have a tight schedule for the day.

1) The way it reads is that the contest starts at 9:30am...and there is an hour for just the first round of every comp? Then at 3:30 round two starts for every comp? That means every caller has to stay till sometime after 3:30? Also does that mean there is only 2 rounds? I ask this because I have to leave early, so it probably takes me out of contention. No biggie, I would just rather not drive that far if I cant call.

2)Is the routine 60 or 90 seconds?

3)Has anyone pre registered? I saw a while back that you could, but I don't know how. Should we send a PM?

Like I said, I'm just trying to figure out if i can make it work first of all...and what I'm going to be doing when I get there. Hope to know more about my schedule soon, so I'll let you know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.