Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It will be June 26th in Mason City, Iowa at Second Shot Outfitters(owned by Brent Hanson(hanson80).

We will start at 9:30am.

The Divisions are

Meat goose
2 man meat goose
Meat duck
2 man meat duck

Youth meat goose and duck

Youth division is for ages 14 and under

1st thru 3rd will be awarded

75% payout of the entree fee.
1st 50%
2nd 15%
3rd 10%

Entry fee per division is
$15 pre registration
$18 the day of the contest at the door

Youth
$10 pre registration
$13 the day of the contest at the door

Registration fees are NON refundable

There will be food and drink to purchase the day of the contest as well.

Any questions you can pm me or hanson80.

More details will be posted as they come.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The info has been edited and the details are finalized as of right now.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YA you can as long as it isnt in the same division. For instance you cant blow on two two man goose teams but like what you are going to do with the duck and goose yes that is fine.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I dont know we will have to talk about that. I was advised by a guy who has put them on for alot of years not to do that. He said he had a big name caller blow on 3 different teams and all the teams he blew on placed 1st thru 3rd.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
HOLLYWOOD said:
man u guys r really dropping the ball to get this thing posted on CDC.
You dont understand how much work goes into one of these until you PUT ONE ON. It is nothing to show up and call at one and we thought it would be no problem hosting it. ALOT of work waiting for sponsors to have their money and everything to us. Can't post a guarntee payout unless you have the money in hand or you could loose your butt on it.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
We have done some advertising locally for it and on the web.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
No the rounds are going to be like every contest back to back. Brent just posted it wrong. The time schedule he has up will be the order in which we do the contests though.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
To answer the question about the amount of teams on the two man comps. You are allowed to be on two teams and that is all.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
We have guys from Buck Gardner's staff and Zink's staff going to judge the contest. They have all blown in contests and judged contests before. Doing a 3 judge panel.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
Good luck to everyone this coming weekend at the contest. Due to my grandfather passing away this week and his funeral on Saturday I will not be able to make the contest. Was looking forward to seeing everyone and bsing but family comes first.

· Banned
8,540 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Talked to Brent today. Sounded like everyone that called had a decent time yesterday. He said he would get the results up tomorrow.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.