Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hell, I figured we may need a fresh topic in this forum, so I figured I'd start a topic that'd be an interesting one to hear. If you've got a funny one/awesome one, share it.

· Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok, I'll start it off when I get home from work.

· Registered
1,588 Posts
Well I was house sitting and dog sitting for a couple while and I had my lady friend over for the night. The dogs roam the house, but never come into the bedrooms. So while we were right in the middle of things, I felt a cold, wet object touch my ass. Well here were the three labs watching us and the oldest dog decided to stuff around.

· King Ding-A-Ling
2,249 Posts
Well i was driving down the road when I saw a sheep with his head stuck in a fence and ................................. :lol:

· Registered
4,710 Posts
SNOTS said:
Well i was driving down the road when I saw a sheep with his head stuck in a fence and ................................. :lol:
lil mutten's better than nuttin????

· Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shortly after I got divorced, a friend of mine decided I needed to get laid (I didn't exactly disagree) so she introduced me to one of her friends that night and several of us hung out as a group. Me and the girl I met (call her Amy) went to the bars downtown for a bit to get to know each other. We came back and hung out with our mutual friend and some other friends for a bit, then started getting frisky and decided to take it to my bedroom (important thing to remember - my bedroom was directly connected to the living room.) After 45 minutes of fucking the shit out of her (she was on her back w/ legs in air), there's no blood left in my brain, and I pull out to bust on her stomach. Being winded, somewhat drunk and having no blood in my brain I go to rest my head on her stomach without thinking for a bit and feel my jizz on my face.

I head out of my room to the bathroom to clean up, walking through the living room where the rest of my friends were and a friend of mine exclaims, "Zach, what's all over your hair?!" He didn't need to ask. Not only did I get my own jizz on my face, but managed a huge glob in my hair as well. Awesome...

· Smelly Pirate Hooker
2,713 Posts
Zach said:
Shortly after I got divorced, a friend of mine decided I needed to get laid (I didn't exactly disagree) so she introduced me to one of her friends that night and several of us hung out as a group. Me and the girl I met (call her Amy) went to the bars downtown for a bit to get to know each other. We came back and hung out with our mutual friend and some other friends for a bit, then started getting frisky and decided to take it to my bedroom (important thing to remember - my bedroom was directly connected to the living room.) After 45 minutes of fucking the shit out of her (she was on her back w/ legs in air), there's no blood left in my brain, and I pull out to bust on her stomach. Being winded, somewhat drunk and having no blood in my brain I go to rest my head on her stomach without thinking for a bit and feel my jizz on my face.

I head out of my room to the bathroom to clean up, walking through the living room where the rest of my friends were and a friend of mine exclaims, "Zach, what's all over your hair?!" He didn't need to ask. Not only did I get my own jizz on my face, but managed a huge glob in my hair as well. Awesome...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

· Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NWIOWA_DUCKHUNTER said:
This thread could go away! TMI!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :oops:
Haha. Thought it'd be fun one! Sorry, I'm kind of a grody son of a bitch.

· Huntress
6,003 Posts
bahaha this thread is dangerous.

· Huntress
6,003 Posts
Oscar said:
OK Belle....Your turn
I feel like these are stories best left for the bar or the duck boat.... internet, not so much!!

· Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh, it's safe in this section! :wink:

· Huntress
6,003 Posts
IIII don't think so. :lol:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.