Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Pelican
5,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple years ago I bought the Avery Power Flag Canada/KW1. I can't say this flag has helped me kill any geese yet really. My question is I'm wondering if the KW1 side is hurting more then helping. Seemed like a good idea looking at it in the store, set it down and it dissapears to the geese however I don't think I'm getting the full flagging effect if one side is camo. So I'm thinking I'm gonna spray paint it black. Any thoughts?

The flag in question is....... http://www.cabelas.com/flags-kites-avery-power-flag-8482-canada-goose-1-8482-camo.shtml

·
Registered
2,485 Posts
I don't think it is hurting you. Obviously make sure you have the black side up when you are using it. I know if I had one of those I would always forget to flip the thing over.

That said spray painting it black won't hurt anything either. The day I think a black flag laying flat behind my blind ruins my hunt will be the day I quit goose hunting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.