Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my girlfriend and I were on our way to a buddies house tonight. She lives over by Valley HS. Anyway, we got onto Valley West Drive/35th St. and headed north over I-235. As we crested over the ramp and headed down the hill by Valley West Mall and my Hy-Vee, there's a cop car in the middle of the road with his lights on. He's parked right behind another car. I slowed down and right in front of the pedestrian's car is a deer that the driver apparently smoked with the car. It was a buck and pretty solid one it looked like. With my 5 seconds of seeing it, I'd rough score him as a basic 8 pointer at about 130 inches. I was freaking, saying man I should see if I can get the antlers for rattling. At that point, my girlfriend was getting annoyed. Haha. Anyway, had I not been on my way somewhere I definitely would have stopped and checked out the scene more closely.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Killer Miller said:
So my girlfriend and I were on our way to a buddies house tonight. She lives over by Valley HS. Anyway, we got onto Valley West Drive/35th St. and headed north over I-235. As we crested over the ramp and headed down the hill by Valley West Mall and my Hy-Vee, there's a cop car in the middle of the road with his lights on. He's parked right behind another car. I slowed down and right in front of the pedestrian's car is a deer that the driver apparently smoked with the car. It was a buck and pretty solid one it looked like. With my 5 seconds of seeing it, I'd rough score him as a basic 8 pointer at about 130 inches. I was freaking, saying man I should see if I can get the antlers for rattling. At that point, my girlfriend was getting annoyed. Haha. Anyway, had I not been on my way somewhere I definitely would have stopped and checked out the scene more closely.
Hands down, the worst story I've ever read in my life.
First night on the internet after drinking?

·
Banned
817 Posts
can we hear the story of you walking up and down stairs next or possibly your story on your commute to work. That would be awesome!

haha

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bunch of haters Lol. That's the last straw for gude as I have some good documentation on him. Al I'll be the one filling your limit in the morning. Tony no lessons for you. The rest of.... I just hope you have the worst season ever. May the birds skirt your Seles all season long.

·
Registered
236 Posts
shoulda got those antlers...I think I lost mine last year when I took ya out to the cedar and you stuck your first. We will definitely have to get out again this year...there are 2 monsters running around with my name on one of em...guess guys are already seeing rut signs with the cold weather so its about game time.

and i give it less than a year before he pops the question.

·
scabbing consultant
1,329 Posts
id say sometime in the year 2010 he pops the question. i mean if u have a promise ring that means something. lol

·
Registered
127 Posts
HOLLYWOOD said:
id say sometime in the year 2010 he pops the question. i mean if u have a promise ring that means something. lol
Second question is when are you(Hollywood) getting a promise ring??

chris

·
scabbing consultant
1,329 Posts
Ty515 said:
HOLLYWOOD said:

chris
when r we gonna arrange a meeting for me to whoop ur ass??? lol

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
Ty515 said:
HOLLYWOOD said:

chris
Miller gave it to him on the first opener. He stuck it ok the leg of Al's first goose of the season. How incredibly romantic...
Geese mate for life you know...just like Tyler and Al.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Gude said:
Ty515 said:
HOLLYWOOD said:

chris
Miller gave it to him on the first opener. He stuck it ok the leg of Al's first goose of the season. How incredibly romantic...
Geese mate for life you know...just like Tyler and Al.
LoL that is funny. Al I will be back this week on tuesday and wednesday if you want to get a crack at me or some ducks...give me a ring.

chris

1 - 16 of 16 Posts