Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken out the #1 Seed on the road in a rowdy stadium is 1 thing. To totally dominate them is another. You Bear boys shoulda took the Packers out the Play-offs in week #17. Now they're gonna take you out next week.

Unless.........The Seahawks beat you.....AGAIN

Be afraid.....very afraid.

My offer of a friendly wager still stands.

This has got to be flat out killing AJB.

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
The Pack remind me of the Ravens. Every year they're going to the Super Bowl and every year they go home. They do have a pretty easy path to get there this year, though.

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
timber hunter said:
The Pack remind me of the Ravens. Every year they're going to the Super Bowl and every year they go home. They do have a pretty easy path to get there this year, though.
They Packers had alot of injuries this year. Hopefully they didn't blow there wad yesterday and come out with nothing next week.

·
Registered
516 Posts
Im heading to the game here shortly and I dont give a shit who wins, I just want to see if these bears can drink like hawkeyes...

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
does it matter what shitty nfc team makes the superbowl...the pats will spank whoever is there. i hate those bastards, but they are damn good

·
King Ding-A-Ling
1,969 Posts
Bears 28 Seahawks 13. Its going to be a landslide today, with a bunch of dead Seabirds dead at the bottom.

2 Peppers sacks, 1 Hester run back, and a 100+ QB rating today for Cuttler today. It will be a nice little confidence game before they crush the Fudge Packers dreams next week. :p :lol: :lol:

·
King Ding-A-Ling
1,969 Posts
timber hunter said:
The Pack remind me of the Ravens. Every year they're going to the Super Bowl and every year they go home.
This quote sums it up! Packer fans are so emotional that they can see straight!

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
SNOTS said:
timber hunter said:
The Pack remind me of the Ravens. Every year they're going to the Super Bowl and every year they go home.
So what's the bet?

·
King Ding-A-Ling
1,969 Posts
SBEII said:
SNOTS said:
timber hunter said:
So what's the bet?
There are your emotions talking again. :p

Boat tittles? :lol:

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
Bears domination today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

·
King Ding-A-Ling
1,969 Posts
I couldn't find the title, but heres a picture! :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts