Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· IAW Veteran
3,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If this does not touch your heart, then you just don't have one.....
An incredible story of luck and inspiration!

Can you believe it? This guy wins $181 million in the lottery last Wednesday, and then finds the love of his life just 2 days later.

Talk about LUCK!

· Registered
1,588 Posts
:shock: :shock: :shock:

Im sure they hit it off right away.

· Pelican
5,725 Posts
With that kinda money I'll be anyones son. Alls I need is a million dollar fishing resort to run in Ontario, a 45,000$ full sized truck, a 40,000$ Ranger boat, and a 700,000$ winter home in the Florida Keys, oh and a 40,000$ tarpon boat, then I'll come home on the holidays and give you a hug and call you daddy.

· Sarcastic
2,933 Posts
hanson80 said:
I must going to be the bastard child..he didnt offer me any money
Great, another whining kid! I'll tell you what, I'll get you a DOUG, but its a big responsability, he will crap all over the floor, drag dead carcasses inside to play with, and try and hump everything that walks through the door.... hope your ready for that. Your going to have to keep his bowl full of Captain Morgan, and have plenty of smoky treats so he doesn't chew on the woodwork...

one more thing, make sure you neuter him cause I'm not paying for his little muts!!!!!

Don't say I never got you anything :wink:

· Pelican
5,725 Posts
CLIPPER said:
hanson80 said:
I must going to be the bastard child..he didnt offer me any money
Great, another whining kid! I'll tell you what, I'll get you a DOUG, but its a big responsability, he will crap all over the floor, drag dead carcasses inside to play with, and try and hump everything that walks through the door.... hope your ready for that. Your going to have to keep his bowl full of Captain Morgan, and have plenty of smoky treats so he doesn't chew on the woodwork...

one more thing, make sure you neuter him cause I'm not paying for his little muts!!!!!

Don't say I never got you anything :wink:
This post is scary you know me better than I know myself!

Stalker

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.