Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious. I use half and half acrylic and wood.

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
I use acrylic and wood calls used to have a poly call on the lanyard but it got replaced with an acrylic.

·
IAW Veteran
3,589 Posts
Wood

I use wood calls but have 2 acrylics coming this year. We will also have wood or acrylic calls on this site with the iawaterfowlers logo and name coming soon.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Can I select 'all of the above'?

I have poly, poly/wood, and acrylic. Might even have a few hard rubber calls if I look hard enough.

Oh yeah, a metal one if you count my kazoo!

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
I am a big wood call fan but since switching to Lynch MOb they didn't have a wood call out until a few months ago. Soooooooo I have a few acrylics I am using now until they expand their wood call line.

I would love a double reed Stranglehold in hedge or light colored maple

·
Registered
35 Posts
All acrylic no real reason. I have blown some wood calls that are nice but just don't appeal to me.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
Mix of all of the above as well. I have a maple SR that Rick Hahne gave me for selling calls for him that I love to use(Hardcore Calls by Rick Hahne). Mellow and easy to get down and dirty with ground work. Have a wide variety of acrylic calls also for more open area's with the good "crack" that it tends to have.

Ducks I have mostly acrylic and some delrin, need to get another wood call tho for the softer sounds on the no wind days.

bubba

1 - 9 of 9 Posts