Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,740 Posts
i'm boring and i still like black calls...blue and white are a pretty slick combo though...stay away from the chartruese, it might get mistaken for a pipe! lol...seriously though, i need to make some time to come up there and see them soon. its been tough to get the car lately though. right now the person with the job has priority :wink:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah I had a prototype cut today. I also have a set of broke in guts I am getting molded. I think you would like the call craig.

·
Sarcastic
2,413 Posts
I'm w/ you on the Black/White.... It's natural {night/day... Good/evil.... right /wrong... yin/yang..... Me/ my wife......} White and black is it for sure!!!!!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Me/ my wife......} White and black is it for sure!!!!!

Clipper, you are married to a black woman?

·
Sarcastic
2,413 Posts
HahAHHa NO, but she's got a nasty "don't go there, girlfriend" attitude,...... Well now that I think about it, Maybe a little in her... No really I was refering to the GOOD vs EVIL{her} statment :lol:

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I think smoke always looks cool... especially when you combo it up with another color

·
Banned
7,439 Posts
blue and white pearl like the one I will be getting from Tim real shortly. Will post it when I get it in the mail!!!!!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
I also like smoke mixed with different colors such as blue and red. Mixing blue and red with black is great too.

·
Registered
4,577 Posts
My favorite look is the Kryptonite, for sure. Next new call will be that with a blue insert. Black goes with most colors and always looks good, until its used for a while, but most will do that anyway

1 - 15 of 15 Posts