Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a peak of the call i turned for Adam tonight. this is just a little of a hint for Adam... rest of the pics to come tomorrow.. or tonight...... naw...... tomorrow.. enjoy.... :lol: :lol:
this is a Duck call called the FERGIE.. they are only about half the size of a regular duck call.. kinda like a TOY CALL....

·
Banned
8,540 Posts
Looks great!!!! I am bout to hit the sack though. Was up tonight working on a john deere combine go figure..................... Buddy just bought one that needs ALOT of work but it wouldn't be a deere if it didn't need alot of work. Heading at 5am for the Miss. river in the morning to go fishing!!! Can't wait to get that call that little bugger is 1/2 the size of normal calls and it ten times louder than a normal sized call also!!!

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
iowafowler said:
Pretty sweet call!!!

How is the Crippler coming? Its been awhile since I've asked.
they are gettng done as we speak. may be another week or 2 the bands i had done that had the BONECRUSHER on them all faded off just sitting in my box so i had to find another engraver.. and they are hard to find one that does cylinder...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.