Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Sarcastic
2,933 Posts
Nice shoot Tim... If you were in my neck of the woods you would have been ass deep in snow..... My snowmobile won't pull my trailer through the mess :wink: Only thing I've been workin is a snowblower!

One short!!!! tisk tisk!!! :D

· lost
3,720 Posts
i see you say east central ill. i drove from galesburg over to keokuk, then back to dsm today. i did see tons of birds migrating and a bunch in the fields. you boys should be having a good time for a bit longer. and hell thats from the interstate i can only guess what you can find if one looks a little harder. good luck and keep the pictures coming!!!

· Registered
1,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
mr89ia said:
i see you say east central ill. i drove from galesburg over to keokuk, then back to dsm today. i did see tons of birds migrating and a bunch in the fields. you boys should be having a good time for a bit longer. and hell thats from the interstate i can only guess what you can find if one looks a little harder. good luck and keep the pictures coming!!!
ya im only about 3 miles from the IL/IN border but we hunted today off of I 74.. its a field that Mikie owns and farms.. it is good to us every year..

· Registered
1,588 Posts
Good work on the band.

You guy really kill the bands down there. Im about half tempted to head down there for a band hunt.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.