Iowa Water Fowlers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I think that is a great idea! I was actually going to suggest adding a "Field Journal" section to the forum, but this pretty well covers it. It will be nice to get a thread going and then just add photos and stories to the same thread as the season progresses. It will be mroe convienient than starting a new thread every time.

P.S. I will moderate it if you need a mod for it.

· Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
orange legs said:
Great idea Tyler!!!
Rob, wasn't my idea.....I was going to suggest it, but someone beat me to the punch. 8)

P.S. Rob, I tried calling you at about 9pm....didn't know if you were already sleeping. If you were, sorry to wake you. I just had a question for ya.

· Registered
1,177 Posts
I must have missed a post then. Whose idea was it then? That will be great for everybody to participate in. I've seen some sites that only a select few can paticipate.

Tyler- I was still awake don't worry about it. My phone has been acting up lately. I can hear people but they can't hear me. Pretty nice when the wife calls though :lol: I will give you a call later.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.