Banned Members - IAWaterfowlers
Duck Hunting
 

Go Back   IAWaterfowlers > IAW > The Lodge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-08-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
Canvasback
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NW Iowa
Posts: 406

Thanked: 106 times
Send a message via MSN to lwintrbr
Default Banned Members





is it just me or is there alot of people getting banned from the site it seems that if i look over to the new member tabs a couple that are shown on the list all the time have the line through them, not that it is really that big of a deal i was just curious if anyone else noticed this
lwintrbr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012, 08:08 PM   #2
IAW Veteran
 
Dirty Frank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: ****ing with sasquach
Posts: 4,577

Thanked: 1,936 times
Default Re: Banned Members





Could be some of the spam posters....
__________________
There is a place for all of God's creatures... right next to the potato's!!!

C/SW District Chair, DU

geese-24
mallards-2
gw's-5
pinnies-5
gadwall-4
bw's-44
smilin mallards-8
spotted owls-69
Dirty Frank is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012, 08:15 PM   #3
Giant Panda
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: 🐼
Posts: 1,166

Thanked: 912 times
Default Re: Banned Members

Yeah, the guys that burn their first post trying to sell shit grind my gears a little.
Chesadore is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 11-08-2012, 08:21 PM   #4
AJB
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Greene, IA
Posts: 7,439

Thanked: 970 times
Default Re: Banned Members

99 percent of the time the people you are seeing are spam bots that we ban. The other 1 percent are people who come on here to try to sell their waterfowling product without sponsoring and talking to us first.



AJB is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Members who found this post useful:
Old 11-09-2012, 04:02 AM   #5
Canvasback
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NW Iowa
Posts: 406

Thanked: 106 times
Send a message via MSN to lwintrbr
Default Re: Banned Members

all makes sense now just was noticing that and curious thought possibly alot of people were just pissing off the mods lol
lwintrbr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Reply


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
banned after 2 days of membership duckhunter61b Bone Yard 42 10-12-2012 11:24 AM
Obama Wants NRA Ads Banned Todd Politics 7 10-02-2008 08:55 AM


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2008 - 2017, IAW - Some Rights Reserve
.